Northern Uganda region is rich with Natural attractions, historic sites, culture, history, vast landscapes, and a host of diverse animals to match, and this 12-day itinerary embraces it all. Begin your exploration in Entebbe the first Capital city of Uganda, where you’ll explore the country’s most Important City.
This safari is all round road trip from Entebbe to Kidepo Valley National Park and Back to Entebbe International Airport. The safari is carefully planned and research to give the traveller enough time to enjoy the attraction points and reduce the long hrs of travel on the road by including breaks in between with interesting stopovers.
At Kidepo National Park in northeastern Uganda, you’ll have several days of game drives for encounters with big predators and other grasslands wildlife. Experience the Karimojong culture here.
Proceed to one of Uganda’s fastest growing city in the northern region -Gulu City to discover some of the regions historic sites and monuments on comprehensive a tour including the famous Guru Guru hills which stands as a monument against colonialism, Fort Patiko which later became Bakers Fort- monument against slave trade, Aruu water falls, Aumuru Hot springs, Lacor Hospital and the resting place for its fallen heroes Dr Piero Corti , Dr Lucille Teasedale and Dr Mathew Lukwiya recognised for their distinguished service throughout the turbulent years of war and disease in the region, Sir Samuel Baker senior secondary school built by the support and efforts of Sir Samuel Baker himself, Captain Tana Grave and much more a real discovery of our people, history, story and culture.
Continue to the famed Murchison Falls National Park, the water falls here considered one of the world’s most powerful waterfalls, track the chimpanzees at Budongo Forest.
Finally arrive at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary the only place where you will be able to Track Rhinos in the wild in Uganda.
- Come face to face with Uganda’s Unique and Unusual wildlife on a game drive in Kidepo Valley National Park and Murchison Falls National Park.
- Discover the Northern Uganda City, Gulu City
- Visit Unique Historical sites that had not been open and accessible to the public due to war and insecurity in this region for a long time.
- Enjoy special boat cruise along the Nile River
- Participate in primate viewing at Budongo Forest and Nature walks in this beautiful forest
- Experience Northern Uganda Culture, as you explore local communities, browse through local markets, visit with local schools and village walks.
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary
- Celebrate Ugandan Culture as you explore local communities, browse through local markets, visit with local schools and village walks.